Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Shows for Raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

No Shows for Raids Empty
PostSubject: No Shows for Raids   No Shows for Raids I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 am

It is a little disheartening at the number of members who are signing up for raids and then not showing up time after time or if they show up they are late and some show up but will put the entire raid on hold so they can do a daily or finsh a 5 man run.

This is seriously affecting the progression of the guild. We are at a point where we have enough raiders to do a 10 man but not enough to fill a 25 man. Last night we had 15 ppl sign up for 10 man Ulduar and 5 showed up. and it is the same 5 that show up every time. What is bad about this is they have taken the time to come to the run we scheduled and have arranged their RL around to do so and they are the ones who are getting screwed in this the most.

We are at a stand still on recruiting because I am tring to work out who in the guild are going to be our core group of raiders. I need to know the number of raiders we need and what classes to recruit to fill these spots. Right now we have 7 tanks but rarely 2 ever sign up for the run at the same time so when i a pug to fill the spot it takes time away from our raiding. We have 10 Healers that are raid ready and only 2 or 3 sign up for runs at the same time. so when i recruit if i get lucky and 2 Raid ready tanks show up and join and the are signing up for every raid where will that leave the 7 in our guild allready. This applies to all raid classes DPS and Heals. So i put up a guild note to not sign up for raids if you are not going to be on time or show up. The reason for this is simple- if you are a healer or a tank and we are doing 10 man naxx i have only 3 healer spots open and 2 tank spots open and you sign up for one of the tank spots or healer spots. If other healers or tanks i invite look at the Calander and see that the 3 spots are filled they hit decline and plan on something else then if you dont show the spot goes unfilled by ppl that we know can do the job and we have to pug, this brings on the numberous fail attepmts because you have to tell them how to do the fight then they try and dont get it at first and then we fix the issue and try again and maybe they get it and maybe they dont.

I understand that it is summer i like the rest of you have a life to also participate in so if our raiding drops to 2 nights a week thats fine but what is the most annoying about this is the officers and i are still schduleling 4 nights and showing up and sitting there waiting for people who are not mature enough to show up and show up on time so you are ineffect wasting our time.

This is a bit of a rant and it is ment to get everyone involed in the problems we are having to try and correct them. so take the time to read and think this over.

Thanks,

Danzig
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com

No Shows for Raids
Page 1 of 1