Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental Shamans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alithar

Alithar

Elemental Shamans Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shamans   Elemental Shamans I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I have been playing a shaman since a little after Burning Crusade came out and have worked through many a patches and Wrath to get where I am now doing OS, Naxx and even a little Ulduar. I will attempt to help newer shamans to get ready for raiding Naxx and Ulduar.

1) Glyphs - The glyphs you choose are very important for a shaman, they can help you in such great ways. For an Elemental shaman, I would suggest taking Glyph of Flame Shock, Glyph of Chain Lightning and Glyph of Water Mastery as your 3 major choices, you can pick anything you want really for minor glyphs but I strongly suggest taking Glyph of Water Shield and Glyph of Thunderstorm.

2) Builds - Builds for Elemental Shamans are pretty generic, here is the best one going right now. Elemental Shaman Build

3) Gearing - Whenever out raiding or doing heroics, always be on the lookout for +SP, Crit or Hit rating gear, whether it be Cloth, Leather or Mail, if it's an improvement try and get it no matter what it is. Its a good idea to get the Barricade of Light you can get from badges, it is a good Resto/Elemental Shaman to start off with, and even better if you are dual speccing.

I may do a small thing on Resto Shamans also, but I am no expert lol.
Good luck guys and have fun with the raiding and gearing!
My Shaman, just for refrence.
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Elemental Shamans Empty
PostSubject: Choosing the best spec.   Elemental Shamans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:31 pm

I would be interested in hearing what your summary and details are on the different specs and their value to the raid or party. I do not have a shammy but I see they are an asset to a raid. I have yet to party or raid with a resto shammy so I don't know where they fall in and their relation to the other healing classes.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com

Elemental Shamans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Class Discussions-
Jump to: