Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Ranking Structure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

New Ranking Structure Empty
PostSubject: New Ranking Structure   New Ranking Structure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 am

In anticipation for the changes comeing in patch 3.2 in a few months the officers and i decided to make a change to the ranks in the guild. it is aparent now that we are raiding above all other things so the ranks will be set to that. in order to rank up you will have to have the gear to be on par wth the progression aspect of the guild. The ranks are explained as follows.

Caesar - Guild Leader

Praetorian - Guild Leader's Alts

General - 2nd in Command

Primus Pilus - 3rd in Command

Centurian - Officer Rank. The Guild officers will be voted on by GL, 2nd, and 3rd in command. In order to be an officer all 3 must vote yes. any no vote will disqualify the member for 30 days from being nominated for an officer position.

Legionarii - Highest Non-Officer Rank. This rank is of a full time raider. This means that you show up to better than 75% of the scheduled raids and are geared to the content that we are pushing.

Discentes - Part time Raider. This rank is for all of the members that meet all of the requirements for Legionarii position but they can not make the percentage of the raid needed to be that rank.

Milites Gregari - This rank is for those who are 80 but do not yet have the gear for any of the raids and are primarily running 5 man Heroic instances and BGs.

Tirones - This rank is set for any member who is not yet 80.

New Recruit - This is the entry level rank in the guild for anyone who is recruit to the guild and they will remain this rank for a periond of 7 days. This can be waved by officers or GL if they see fit but only if you meet the full or part time raid rank requirements.

Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
Alithar

Alithar

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking Structure   New Ranking Structure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 am

I think if you're going to have a ranking system like that you're going to need more officers, we have a fairly big guild and with that means you need some reliable people to help maintain it, to me seems like we just don't have enough (Though I could be wrong)
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

PostSubject: More Officers   New Ranking Structure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm

I agree that it is getting hard to keep up with the guild as we grow but we really dont have many players that are on or who can run raids for me on the weekends. Currently I am down 2 officers because of there RL commitments (which is always more important than WoW). I have Ras and Enormity that are on 95% of the time and storm who is on 70% of the time atm. The officers in this guild are some of the best I have ever worked with in game thus far.

My main goal is to get us to naxx 25 man with all guildies and progress from there so before I put another officer up I would have to find someone who could.

1. Run raids or atleast hostone 2 nights a week.
  2. Post on these forums more
  3. Be on at least 1 hour a day

Besides that I need to have one officer dedicated to recruited and another dedicated to managing the Guild bank for me.....

So now that I typed it out I think you are right i do need another officer....... any suggestions?

π
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
Alithar

Alithar

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking Structure   New Ranking Structure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Man, this is going to sound like a self indulgent plug, but i can manage the bank if you want, don't even need to be an officer to do that if you would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking Structure   New Ranking Structure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ranking Structure
Page 1 of 1