Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into Ulduar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Into Ulduar Empty
PostSubject: Into Ulduar   Into Ulduar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 am

We have finally made our way into 10 Ulduar !!!! at our current gear rating we are ok to do Flame Leviathan and XT-002 Deconstructor and if we get really lucky Razorscale.... our gear rating can only approve in one way and that is to get 25 man Naxxramas gear. Tier 7.5 gear that drops their is what will take us deeper into Ulduar.

I know that the summer time is a hard time to put 10 man raids together much less 25 mans with guildies only so we end up with a PuG. So if anyone has any suggestions on what we can do as a guild to get over this hump i would appreciate any suggestions you can give.

If you have only a few nights a week you can raid because of the season then let us know and we can reschedule things to get the maximum number of guild members in the 25 man Naxxramas runs.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions....

DÃ¥nzig
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
Konjo

Into Ulduar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Ulduar   Into Ulduar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Maybe we could find a decent guild that we could partner with for raids and such. Not a merge, but just a partner guild. That way we'd know them and they could sign up for raids so we don't have to rely on PUGs.
Back to top Go down

Into Ulduar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: Guild News-
Jump to: