Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yahtil

Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher   Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 pm

This is a macro I use to switch back and forth between Aspect of the Viper and Aspect of the Dragonhawk. It makes it easy to swich between DPS and Mana recharge during a fight. I'm marks hunter so not sure if it is good for beast or survival. Cheers.

O and if you think it's dumb you can bite me. Very Happy

/cast aspect of the dragonhawk
/cast aspect of the viper

Put it on a button like number 1 or something easy.
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

PostSubject: Trap macros   Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am

Like that macro... do you use and of the traps macros to lay traps or any targeting macros? I have a hunter and when you are pulling trash mobs it is a pain in the ass to tab target and keep up dps..

Thanks for posting, Yahtil!!!
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
yahtil

PostSubject: More huntard macros   Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 pm

I also have this one for battlegrounds but haven't used it for a while. It's for recasting hunter stuff after you die, which happens a lot in a bg. Just set it as a button and push it 3 times to do the next thing in line. Need to change the last one for your specific mount. Again I'm marks so mod for beast or surv.

/castsequence reset=5 [button:2] aspect of the dragonhawk; aspect of the dragonhawk, trueshot aura, red skeletal warhorse

oh and this is an attack one for after you select a target. USE ONLY IF YOU ARE LAZY AND FAT. lol

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 [button:2] Hunter's Mark; Hunter's Mark, Rapid Fire, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Chimera Shot

Oh and my run away like a coward macro.

/castsequence reset=5 [button:2] Titan-forged Rune of Cruelty; Titan-forged Rune of Cruelty, Aspect of the Monkey, Wing Clip, Mongoose Bite, Deterrence, Feign Death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher   Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Marks: DPS to Mana Recharge switcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Macros-
Jump to: