Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling poor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zokbar

Zokbar

Feeling poor? Empty
PostSubject: Feeling poor?   Feeling poor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm

I was on a little while ago and was asked to put a little "guide" for all those aiming to grind through some dailies as quickly as possible. This wont be perfect as it is only my personal daily chain but i find that i walk away with around 350g to 400g for 1.5 to 2 hours of work, plus any skinn/herbs/minerals that are found on the way.

My grind starts off at the argent tournament where i grab 8 quests, the 4 valiant and 4 champion quests. while jousting away keep an eye in general for a group forming for {threat from above} and party up.
As you journey to {tfa} grab the three shadow vault dailies, you wont be completing now but will sweep up from below to work on them latter.With chillmaw down most people are planning on sticking with the group and moving on down to {battle before the citadel} and the valiant equivalent. with even just 2 or 3 people these quests are much easier and can be wiped up quickly.

if you are lucky the sword daily for the valiants wil be drakmar meaning a short flight southeast will get you to the flowers you need to summon the maiden, if it is the lord everblaze quest it will take longer and you may want to hearth to dal then fly the rest of the way, and lastly if it is the frog quest hearth and fly to camp oneqwah.

From here you should have a sword in your bags and be near the sons of hodir, so grab a flighpath and head to dun niffleheim. assunming you have already reached exalted with the sons, grab {polishing the helm} {spy hunter} {feedign angrim} and {thrusting hodirs spear}. on your way to the fallen worg for {SH} try to snag a few jormungar for {FA} but dont go to far out of the way as there are boudn o be a few pulls during {SH} and at the mouth of the cave for {PtH}. If not for the 100% drop rate and quickl respawn to {PtH} i wouldnt recomend it do to competition but it whouldnt take to long even with 2 others fighting for kills. With the oil on stow exit the cave and search the skys for a protdrake to ride/kill your way back to the sons.
If your hearth is on cd you are in for a long flight now as our next stop is sholozar for the oracles/frenzyheart. i am still on the oracles and have not done the frenzy dailies, so i dont know what they are like. as for the oracles you will always be asked to gather 6 shiny treasures, soothe the land/yourself, and kill a ton of frenzyheart. try and do any quests in the north half first before heading west to the kill quest and then finishing off the the rest of the quests on your way back t turn in (dont forget the kill quest turns in at the sparktouched, near the frenzyheart kill zone).
Now grab a flight to deaths rise and pick up {no fly zone} and {from there corpses, rise} but forgo {intellegience gathering} as it has a terrbile drop for a key to open chest with another terrible drop rate.
If done correctly you can pull gryphons one by one to the same spot kill them then drop down and use the potion for {FTCR} to down those two quicly.
Once back at deaths rise mount up and fly over the mountain to jotunheim to kill vrykul and plant banners, this will down the {Leave our Mark} and both of the tourny kill quests at the same time. the grab protodrake from near the cliffs and start burning buildings for {vile like fire}. protip, you dont have to fly to a different builing each time just sit in front of one and spam the set fire button. while still on the protodrake fly along thw cliffs for buildings with harpoon turrets. bail onto one and shoot down some drakes and vrykull. turn in at the vault then head over the bombing missions. protip #2 if you are fast you can get all the kills you need before the flight is over, then let the scorge kill you bomber. This will summon a rescue craft to you which will take you straight back to the landing pad at increased speed.
Now head back to the tourny turn in and finish any jousts you missed and start counting your gold.

afterthoughts
Firsrt off im assuming you have completed the loremaster of northrend achievement. if you have not, do so before thinking about dailies as you make gold way more efficently doing nicely bunched quests than the far flung dailies.
Second i go a little out of the way to do some dailies for the oracles in sholozar, this is mainly for the rep for an achievement and these three quests can be subbed for {drag and drop} {not a bug} and {retest now} all of which are found on ogrims hammer and can be done around the same time you do the bombing runs to save time.
third
this will take care of 22 of your 25 daily quests leaving room for the daily H and fishing or cooking if you have those leveled.
fourth and last
If you are not exalted with the sons ignore the bombing runs to do the other to dailies in dun niffleheim

a little wordy i know but i hope this helps
Back to top Go down

Feeling poor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: