Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icecrown Dailies Path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Icecrown Dailies Path Empty
PostSubject: Icecrown Dailies Path   Icecrown Dailies Path I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am

I found this Walkthrough for Icecrown dailies and it sounds pretty solid but i have not tested it yet.

Fly to the Shadow Vault and grab:
Vile Like Fire!
Shoot ‘Em Up.

Fly to Death’s Rise and grab:
From Their Corpses, Rise!
No Fly Zone
Do them both by killing the stationary Onslaught Gryphon Riders (you don’t need to use the Bone Gryphon to get credit) and then using the Darkmender’s Tincture on their corpses. Turn them in afterwards.

Do Vile Like Fire! and Shoot ‘Em Up. Turn them in afterwards.

Fly to the Argent Tournament and grab:
Threat From Above
Taking Battle To The Enemy
Battle Before The Citadel
Among the Champions
Jack Me Some Lumber
A Chip Off the Ulduar Block

Look for Orgrim’s Hammer (the Horde flying ship) and grab:
Drag and Drop
Not a Bug
That’s Abominable!
Keeping the Alliance Blind
Retest Now
Volatility
Blood of the Chosen

Keep an eye out for players looking to do Threat From Above. It’s a group daily that’s worth doing so it should be easy to form a group. Better yet, find people that’s going to do Battle Before The Citadel as well. It’s not a group quest, but it’s quicker and easier to do it with a party.

Go to [58,46] and grab:
Assault By Air
Assault by Ground

Do the latter first then come back to the starting point. Hop on the plane to do the other quest then kill more Ymirheim Vrykul to finish both quests then turn them in.
Do That’s Abominable! and Volatility, followed by Drag and Drop, Keeping the Alliance Blind, Retest Now and Not a Bug.

Go to [54,36] and grab Riding the Wavelength: The Bombardment. Talk to the NPC on the other end to mount a vehicle and do the quest. If you manage to complete it before the flight ends, let the mobs destroy your vehicle and a rescue craft will bring you back to safety. Turn it in.

Fly to Crystalsong Forest and do Jack Me Some Lumber. The exceptionally lazy can CC the mob that spawns and move to the next tree.

Fly to Storm Peaks and do A Chip Off the Ulduar Block.

Fly back to Icecrown and turn all of them in. You should have completed Taking Battle To The Enemy by the time you get to this point so Among the Champions should be the last quest you need to do. Good luck with jousting.

That’s a total of 17 quests (225gold) and should take an hour and a half to do. As always, your input will help are welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com

Icecrown Dailies Path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: