Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful Raid Addons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alithar

Alithar

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Useful Raid Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:17 pm

There are a few useful raid addons that most people use to help with boss fights, record DPS (For E-cred) and that will show you what drops from what. Here are a few examples.

Deadly Boss Mods - This is a must for raiders as it has a number of uses, the main one is that during boss fights it will warn you of things like Lokens AoE Nova attack, or Archivons Enrage.

Recount - Used to record Damage, Healing, Deaths and DPS of you and your party, ranking from highest to lowest

Atlasloot - Will give you lists of the gear that drops from every dungeon in the game from Deadmines to Ulduar and everything in between.

These are just a few addons I use to, please tell me some of your favorite raiding, and even non-raiding addons
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: My Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:09 am

I use- Omen Threat Meter, Recount, Deadly Boss, and Healbot. all are good but in my opinion people pay way to much attention to Recount people should use it as a tool not the soul result of their efforts. I have seen groups, raids and even guilds fall apart because of Recount.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
Alithar

Alithar

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Raid Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:52 am

Danzig wrote:
all are good but in my opinion people pay way to much attention to Recount people should use it as a tool not the soul result of their efforts. I have seen groups, raids and even guilds fall apart because of Recount.

It's true, I use it simply to gauge my own DPS, it's silly that people take it so seriously.
Back to top Go down
Arralith

Arralith

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Raid Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am

One addon that i particularly like is X-Perl the ability to customize how you see the party is invaluable to me Smile Omen is crucial as well and DBM and vent the 3 should be a requirement to raid IMO
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Agreed   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Vent is defiantly at the top of the list for things that raiders should have before they come to a raid. what always makes me laugh is how scared people are to talk on vent.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com
Rasmoth1234

Rasmoth1234

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Raid Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:49 pm

i use DBM, Vent, X-Perl, and Clique for raids and then a shit load othes like, atlas loot, and quest helper and some useless ones too just for fun... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useful Raid Addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Raid Addons   Useful Raid Addons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful Raid Addons
Page 1 of 1