Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear and Spec Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Gear and Spec Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Gear and Spec Requirements   Gear and Spec Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

Our goal as a guild is to progress into 25 man Naxxramas from the 10 man we are currently running, then to 10 and 25 man Eye of Eternity, and then onto 10 and 25 man Ulduar. In order to do this we need to be going to the raids on the schedule with people geared enough for the fight. so we now will be using a website to grade the gear and spec of our raid members.

Wow-Heroes.com

This site will tell you what you are geared for and what you need to be doing to be geared if you aren't. It will give you tips and Instances you need to improve your gear. The officers and I use this site when selecting pugs to fill in the open raid spots.

Another thing to Remember is that we can help you if you need things crafted. On that site is a section for what professions each guild member has and what level it is at. I am a 445 LW and a 450 BS, Storm is a 450 Alchemist and 450 JC, Enormity in a 450 Enchanter, Cias is a 450 Tailor, and Floar is also a 450 Alchemist. So if you see something you can use to get you in the green, get the mats and let one of us know and we can make it for you.

Please Ask us if you have a question We are here to help.....
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com

Gear and Spec Requirements
Page 1 of 1