Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to Gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Guide to Gear Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Gear   Guide to Gear I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

Ok Ya'all here are a couple of sites that you should be using to help you gear up.

www.Maxdps.com (you can also referance healing from the links there) and www.Wow-Heroes.com

The max dps site is GREAT for looking up gear and aid you in figureing out what YOU need to do to improve YOUR gear.

(Note the caps cause it IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY)

One cautionary thing about wow-heroes though, one of my characters has a piece of gear that is only rated ay 75 but when I look it up in Maxdps.com it is WAY better then a lot of gear rated at 200 or even 213 for DPS purposes. Wow-heros also can tell you what guildies have what profession at what level.

I will create a seperate thread for guild built epics.

Max DPS tells you what gear gives you what bonuses where to GET the gear and *DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

********* Gives you a dps calculator that is very good. ************

Use it! Figure out the permutations and USE THE TOOL to help you make a better toon!
I used it to tweek My toons and it makes a BIG difference.

I will also be creating threads specific to Elemental Shamman and DPS Death Knights.
Back to top Go down
Danzig
Admin
Danzig

Guide to Gear Empty
PostSubject: Agreed   Guide to Gear I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Good idea Storm, we must have been thinking of the same things after the raid last night because I made this post after I logged out....

Gear and Spec Requirements

π
Back to top Go down
https://spqr-guild.forumotion.com

Guide to Gear
Page 1 of 1