Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight DPS guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

Death Knight DPS guide Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight DPS guide   Death Knight DPS guide I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:59 am

First of all

HIT RATING!
(second of all no comments about any of My spelling mistakes)

The hit CAP for 0% miss chance is 350, as of the last patch anyways. Use the calculator in MAXDPS.com to see where YOUR toon is.

If you cant hit shit, it dosent matter WHAT your crit rating is.

Thirdly, (because I used second for that spelling thing) THEN comes ATTACK RATING. Attack means damage. Attack pretty much caps out around 3500. Quick rule of thumb here for physical DPS

1 Strength equals 2 Attack

Lastly, (for now anyways) CRIT RATING the GOAL should be 20% unbuffed. But NOT at the sacrafice of HIT RATING. (See point # 1)

*holding up my hands to forstall the crys of outrage at the importance and claims that a higher CRIT RATE is the end all be all*

USE MAXDPS.com calculator. After 20% there are deminsihing returns.

A balancing game is always dificult, (believe me I know as I have re gemmed and traded equipment time and time again).

*POST LASTLY* I use caps for emphisis. And I say what I mean, and mean what I say.

IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY TO GET YOUR GEAR IN SHAPE SO THAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO RAIDS

It requires work on YOUR part. YOU have to show up. YOU have to PVP in Winter Grasp. YOU have to do heroics. And there is a place for YOU on OUR TEAM!

There is no such thing as soloing NAXXRAMAS. Together WE are stronger. And as ALWAYS HAVE FUN! IT IS A GAME! PLAY WELL, LIVE LONG!

And don't get Me killed.
Back to top Go down

Death Knight DPS guide
Page 1 of 1